Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can't Believe I Missed Little Miss Gianna!








Isn't she just too cute?! We did her 3 month photos, a few weeks back, and I was going to blog but was having Internet issues. Thought I'd go to bed and give it another try in the morning. Well, morning came, along with all the new things that seems to crop up overnight, and I missed blogging Gianna! Now, that is tragic. Because Gianna is such a doll!
I did her mom and dad's engagement portraits, their wedding portraits, their maternity portraits, and couldn't wait to meet Gianna to continue the tradition! She was such a sweet hart and I didn't want her mom to take her home. She made me want another baby. (Don't worry, husband, it's not going to happen....I think I'm a little old-ha ha).
But one thing I know for sure....I can not wait to do Baby Gianna's 9 month and one year portraits! Welcome to the world Gianna!

No comments: