Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Didn't I tell you?









































I told you a few weeks back that I would be doing a congratulatory post after area dance auditions were over. Well, here is is!
Starting from the top...to Alex for making the CU Express Dance Team; to Carly for making the Cal Poly Dance Team; to Tayler for making the University of Tennessee Dance Team; to Megan and Michelle for making the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders; to Jenna for making the Denver Outlaws Cheerleaders; and finally to Brooke for making both the Denver Outlaws and the CU Express Dance Team (third year!). And a special shout out to Ashley for making Denver Outlaws finals (but she didn't compete in finals because of a prior dance committment this summer) and for making (also 3rd year) the CU Express Dance Team. And also to my Partner Brenda's Daughter Brooke for making Ponderosa Varsity Poms.
CONGRATULATIONS to all of you.
That's a heck of a lot of years of dance there. I hope I didn't forget anyone, but if I did, or if you have another accomplishment that I don't know about, let me know and I will feature you on the blog! Way to go girls!







No comments: