Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sweet Pea Floral...Commercial Shoot

FLOWERS!! What could be better than flowers to photograph?? Sweet Pea Floral is a new shop that will be opening in Parker in the fall. Not just a flower shop, but art lessons, and a myriad of other things will be available there as well. Owner Peggy Roth contacted me recently about photographing some arrangements for her website. Aren't they just beautiful?
Peggy is so talented, and her floral designs are not something you would typically see from FTD. Her designs go above and beyond the ordinary, with one of a kind containers and unique flowers. You won't find a bunch of carnations in a ho-hum container here! I'm so excited for her shop to open!
We will be doing some co-op marketing, so look for some Michelle Kroll Photography portraits in her store and seniors will get to enjoy fresh flowers at their shoots this summer! SO EXCITED!! (I know, I know, I already said that....but I am!!)

No comments: