Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So, I Lied a Little

Megan-and-Caroline-10  Megan-and-Caroline-1 Megan-and-Caroline-2 Megan-and-Caroline-4 Megan-and-Caroline-8Megan-and-Caroline-5  Megan-and-Caroline-7  Megan-and-Caroline-6Megan-and-Caroline3Megan-and-Caroline-9 I have a few poses that I call  “the ones that look good on everyone”, basically because they do. haha.  I told Megan and Caroline that I usually shoot them, but I don’t usually show them, until they see their whole gallery. Just so the pictures on the blog don’t all look the same. Well, I lied. Just a little. Really, it’s not a lie. It’s just that I didn’t tell them the whole thing. I DON’T usually show them, UNTIL they look SO good on someone, that I love it and HAVE To show it! So….presenting the one that looks good on everyone, but especially good on Caroline, image number 5 here. AND, the one that looks good on everyone, but especially good on Megan….image number 6. Enjoy girls! You look Fabulous!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Beautiful images...you senior photography work is superb!!!