Thursday, August 12, 2010

All About Me….The Photographer This Time

 Zachary1 Zachary-2 Zachary-3

So, anyone who reads this blog on a regular basis knows that we have seniors fill out a short questionnaire called “All About Me”  that we then use to find out about them and their preferences…likes and dislikes. Well, this post is about about me, the photographer this time. Mostly, because of the blog photos I picked.  The first two photos I liked because they reminded me so much of a magazine ad. So, those picks are all about me and my likes. I was a bit worried that Zachary’s parents might not like such a non traditional photo, so I went ahead and posted one extra more traditional one just for them. See, we get both the photos the seniors love, and the ones the parents love at the studio!  Zachary says the best of high school is the girls. I’m thinking the girls are gonna LOVE these photos! You look great Zachary!

No comments: