Sunday, August 22, 2010

Color or Black and White?

Kyle-S1 Kyle-S.-2 Kyle-S.-3 I struggle with that questions a lot! Normally, I’m a color girl and really loved the top image in color, but this time black and white won over. I really, really loved Kyle’s hat! And, his mom! lol. We have been friends for over 30 years now, and I was glad to see her make the trek all the way out to Parker for her second son’s senior pics. (Did her older son’s photos a few years back!). I hadn’t seen Kyle in years, and man has he grown. He took a lot of grief from the three of us, as we took his senior portraits, but hopefully, that made it all the more fun. Or, maybe just a little fun. (Remember how most guys feel about senior pictures???) Hope you love the photos Kyle and Suzanne! And Kyle, I still want to play putt-putt! Hope you had a great time that night!

No comments: