Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rachel

Rachel-WRachel-W-1Rachel-W2Rachel-W-2To say it was windy at Rachel’s senior session is an understatement….we are talking hurricane like gales! But, we did get some of those “model hair blowing poses” and we did move it inside for a few. I got to use my new Ponderosa High School colors backdrop from Denny's! Love this company and their non wrinkle freedom cloth drops. Just like I love Rachel’s gorgeous red hair and I love her pretty green eyes! I’ve known Rachel and her family since I taught art way back when. It was so fun to see her all grown up and catch up with what they have been doing! Plus, she brought her all too cute and well behaved pup to boot! He was not only adorable, but you would have thought he did some past modeling with how he was posing for the camera! Too fun!

No comments: