Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What?!! He actually agreed to Pictures?!!

Chase-1Chase-2chase-3Chase-5Chase-6chase-7My middle son’s attitude  is like most guys…pictures are only necessary when some woman in their lives….mom, girlfriend, fiancé….insists on it.  A few weeks ago I was dropping youngest son off to spend the night with middle son up at college. I knew that the leaves on the University of Colorado Campus would be fabulous and brought my camera. Imagine my delight and surprise when I asked Chase if he would be in a few and he said yes!  His reasoning…Facebook! Although not a big Facebook user he does use it occasionally. I guess his profile picture from junior year of high school was getting a little dated. Yep, mom lucked out on this one and got some great images! Go Mom!

No comments: