Thursday, January 31, 2013

UDA Nationals!!!! Good Luck girls!!!



I was trying to find a way to wish all the girls we photographed that are participating in the UDA National Dance Competition in Orlando, FL this year good luck, without breaking my self imposed social media fast. Then, it came to me that I can still post to my blog and that my blog automatically posts to twitter and both my facebook pages!! So it's a win-win! I don't break my promise to myself and I can still post a super big good luck to these wonderful girls!!!

Good Luck Girls!!! Can't wait to find out how it goes! You can follow their progress on Varsity the parent organization of most the national cheer, dance and mascot competitions at the jr. high, high school, college and all star levels. I'll be keeping tabs there (since I can't on Facebook! ;) )

No comments: