Monday, May 30, 2016

Congratulations Class of 2016!!



























































As all the celebration of graduation comes to a close and the lazy days of summer start, I wanted to take a moment to congratulate the Class of 2016 seniors that were photographed at the studio though out the past year.

Since Tanja at Tanja Melone Seniors and I paired up last year, most these seniors were seen on her blog, website and facebook page. So, doing a little catch up here and posting all that were photographed by me at my studio in one big blog post! haha.

Tanja and I are going to continue to work together sometimes ( I just joined her on her senior safari for her models and she plans on photographing some of her seniors models at my place this summer). But, we will once again be separate businesses. We had a great time photographing seniors at both her downtown Denver location and my Parker location! I'm sure we both hope that some seniors still choose to go both places so we can see each other throughout the summer!

These seniors from though out the Denver Metro area (and even from Pueblo and Texas!) are nothing short of amazing and I'm sure will go on do do great things. We can't wait to continue to follow their journey's and see where life takes them!

No comments: