Thursday, March 02, 2017

Maddie | Class of 2018 | Ponderosa High School




















 Monday was rare disease day and the perfect week to show case this stunning lady, Maddie. This Disney loving girl has had 75 surgeries to date and has Caudal Regression Syndrome. But, all those surgeries don't stop the smile on her face and from living life to it's fullest.

I've known Maddie since her early grade school days and she never ceases to amaze me with her spirit and will. She has been through so much, but those eyes shine with joy when she sees her friends or visits her favorite place in the world... a world in inself... Disney World!!

I know her family and friends are so proud of her, graduating only a semester behind her class after missing countless days of school due to surgeries.

It was truly an honor taking your senior photos Maddie! That smile can tell countless stories and those eyes!!! I don't know if I have EVER photographed anyone with such beautiful eyes!

Glad our family could be a part of your journey! Much love and hugs to you girl! I know you will do well in whatever you choose for your future!

No comments: