Wednesday, March 01, 2017

My Heart Belongs in Paris | Part Two | 2018 Senior Models | Styled Session













As February comes to a close and March blows in, I wanted to share the second half of our "My Heart Belongs in Paris" Class of 2018 Senior Model Styled Session. You also get a little sneak peek of the studio paint job! After six months, thanks to my wonderful husband, it is almost finished!! I love it so much and love the option of shooting with my studio lights and no backdrop. You also get a peek at our new studio puppy Emma! She is only 9 weeks old and cute as a button! However, don't let that cute face fool you! This one is full of mischief!

But...enough of the studio... back to the girls.... you ALSO get a sneak peek of some of our  Elite Eighteen Class of 2018 Senior Model Team before we introduce them individually with our individual model shoots that we recently finished.

Here is Allison, Cassidy, and Mason from Ponderosa High School, Becca and Riley from Legend High School and Sydney from Chaparral High School. Welcome Ladies!! I can't wait to do many more photographs of you!

No comments: