Tuesday, October 02, 2007

More Model Material






Yep, Brittany makes my job EASY! Love my traditional close crops and non smiles on Brittany. Of course, I had to include a smiling one for mom though.
Brittany wasn't quite sure how her mom found me, but thinks it was word of mouth. Funny thing was she lives really close to my studio! Made it easy for both of us! When her mom called, we hit it off right away. It was so great to meet Brittany, and her sister, and play around with some new locations and poses. She is a great model! Hollister will be calling my studio soon to find out where I'm getting all these great models. Funny thing is, I'm not really sure, but I really am happy about it!
Brittany knew a lot of the kids I know. It was funny that our paths haven't crossed before. What I'm really looking forward to with Brittany is horse pictures with her horse. Didn't have time this evening, but sometime soon. It was great to meet you Brittany!

No comments: