Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Cannot believe the year is almost over....

Above is an ad I'm running in the newspaper of one of the high schools congratulating some of the seniors that will be graduating very soon. I cannot believe how this year has flown and I cannot believe the accomplishments these kids have achieved! I am so proud and blessed that you chose me to be your senior photographer. I have loved getting to know each and every one of you!
All of you know, when I start shooting, my mouth is almost never shut. I am HAMMERING you with questions. What do you do in school? What are your plans for the future? How do you like school? It never ends. Part of the reason I do this is to put you at ease, but mostly, it's because I truly care about the answers. And, as your senior year progresses I watch. I watch as you star in plays. I watch as you go to state championships. I watch as you win letters, awards, and scholarships. I cheer you on as you win competitions of all sorts, all the while studying and watching those grades, and more often than not volunteering in your church or community. And I could not be more proud!
The class of '08 is truly a force to be reckoned with! I look at these photographs and I feel so lucky to be just a little part of your lives. I cannot wait to see what the future brings you all. You are all winners in your own ways.
Congratulations Class of 2008! You have many reasons to celebrate and be proud!

No comments: