Thursday, May 01, 2008

Prom 08





This year's prom was amazing and crazy busy for me. Friday night found me setting up for after prom. Just to return Saturday morning and finish. Then, left to shoot photos and have a few people for a quick dinner before returning back to work after prom until 6:30 Sunday morning! Now you have to understand, I am not a night person. I am not a morning person either. I am a sleep person! I VALUE my sleep. I have never, even in college, pulled an all nighter. What possessed me to do it now, at my age????
These kids.
The seniors I shoot are such amazing individuals, I love that I can give back a little so they can have a safe, substance free, time at prom and after prom. I love to see them having fun and love their life and energy. So many of them put their whole heart and soul into everything they do. I think so much more is expected of them academically and otherwise these days. The competition is so fierce, not only for scholarships, but just get into college. These kids keep raising the bar and achieving more and more. They are all awesome and the reason I SO love shooting seniors. So, I hope everyone had a fabulous time at prom and after prom and I can't wait until graduation and to see what successes you have in your future!
I had a lot more prom photos but didn't have releases for many kids. If you are looking for your photos they can be seen on the proofing site http://www.michellekrollphotography.smugmug.com/ . Email me michellekroll@comcast.net if you need the password. Thanks!

No comments: