Friday, July 18, 2008

Eyes, eyes, eyes!!!




Yep, Eric has got some great baby blues. And these photos on the porches, in blue, really show them to their best! Well......except for the shot with the sunglasses! Another referral and another great kid. I know I sound like I'm repeating myself over and over (for those that read the blog regularly) but it's the truth. I just love the seniors that come to me for their portraits. They are truly the best! And also their parents! Julie was a doll, and learned reflector duty so well by the end of the shoot, she was finding the light without any direction!
Well, last year I had a majority of girls. This year it seems it's a majority of guys. Or, at least more. So far, all these guys have been patient and not a complaint about to many pictures! What great guys!

No comments: