Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've been waiting all summer....
















I've been waiting all summer to do Emily's pictures because I knew they would be good. And boy, did I agonize over the blog tonight. Mostly, because I really, really, really, really, couldn't decide what to put up. There were so many I liked! Change that...so many I loved! I mean, look at those eyes!
I would bring up an image, them crop it closer, and closer, because her eyes are so stunning. It was so hard not to show all close crops for the blog. And yes, that dark shadow in her iris of the second one shown here, is me, reflected in her eyes, as I took the photo. You can even see the reflection of the sky, and the porch rail, in her eyes.
Emily and her family have been friends of ours for years. I just think the world of all of five of them, and can't tell you how much richer my life is for knowing them. Em's senior portraits were a good time to catch up a little, and I am looking forward to so many more adventures with them in the future.
Love you Em and Robyn. So nice to see you today, and Robyn, we have a coffee date fo' sure after senior yearbook deadline!





No comments: