Thursday, August 20, 2009

Taking the High Road











So, the lake where I took Kyle for his senior pictures, is the same lake that I took my first paid photo shoot (yes, a senior) years ago. I've learned a lot, and gotten a lot better, since then. It's been a long, exciting, and sometimes rocky, road I traveled.
Kyle was laughing with me, when I was joking with him, about going down the road of life. However, as a mom, with a lot more years under my belt than Kyle, I really do like this first photo and all it represents. Kyle has lots of years, and lots of excitement, in front of him as he travels down that road. I'm sure there will be some bumps along the way too. I hope for him, as I do for all this year's seniors, that they choose the high road. Kyle's got such a great family supporting him, I know he will!
Hope you like your sneak peek Kyle and Cheryl.....oh, and those last ones we took yesterday....they turned out great!!


No comments: