Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh my gosh........












So maybe you can't tell it by the sweet, serene, pictures shown here, but oh my gosh, Amanda and I laughed so hard, and did some crazy things. One of the funnest session ever! We climbed trees (well, she climbed trees and I took pictures). We channeled her inner model (and cracked up like crazy about it...I have the cracking up picture to prove it!). I told her about how I photo shop the heck out of pictures of myself, so that all the high school friends that are finding me on facebook think I look great (one of the side benefits of being a photographer, but I guess the cat is out of the bag on that one now- ha ha).
It was just a fun girls time, getting to know each other.
Amanda is so at ease in front of the camera, and just seemed to drop naturally in poses that suit her, and look casual and comfortable. We weren't able to get in the swim pictures, that I've been wanting to do, because of the weather, but we were able to get quite a few done and have a great time doing it.
See Amanda, senior pictures aren't so bad, are they? I can't wait to show you the tree photos. You look great! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around throughout the school year. Say.... like today.... at lunch? lol! You are welcome anytime! I love our house being the hang out house. See you soon!




No comments: