Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gotta Love a Dancer

Melissa-P.-4 Melissa-P.-1 Melissa-P.-2 Melissa-P.-3Melissa is a dancer (bet you could tell that from the title, huh? lol). Well, after she arrived at her senior session, I found out that we had a lot of friends in common! Both in the dance world and out.  I love dancer’s because they really know how to move, and are used to being in front of the camera, or on stage. Melissa was no exception. She smiled, and moved, and looked great, despite the wind and the heat.  Sometimes that wind worked for us, like the first image. Sometimes, not so much. I didn’t show those. ha-ha. Anyway, I just loved meeting Melissa, her mom, and her cute baby sister! We got WAY too many fabulous images. Hard blog decision once again!

2 comments:

Regina Ptolemy said...

Michelle,
Can't thank you enough for such a great experience.Melissa's photos turned out great and I can't wait to see the rest...and especially those with her baby sis.You and Brenda were wonderful to work with. You have such an eye for beautiful shots.What a fun afternoon at your beautiful home and property.I know we will cherish these pictures for a lifetime.
Thanks, Regina (Melissa's mom)

The Curvy Life said...

Beautiful! I love your work... you really show the natural beauty in these young ladies and make it shine!

La-