Monday, July 19, 2010

We went a little crazy….

Melissa-V.-4 Melissa-V.-1 Melissa-V.-2 Melissa-V.-3 Brenda and I went a little crazy over Melissa’s cute pink top. She just bought it yesterday for her senior shoot and we loved it! The color was perfect! And, I love the little sweater that she topped it with. She just looked great for her senior shoot! The sun was playing a bit a peek a boo with us this morning, and we got some great lighting and images. Melissa is a senior model for the studio,  and she was model perfect, following all the rules on the tips sheet I sent out before her shoot. So, she gets her little bonus for reading to the end, and following the rules! Yay Melissa! You look great!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Gorgeous use of light! Your senior work is just wonderful, I can see what you are so busy!

The Curvy Life said...

I DO love love the light in these... she is a beautiful young lady- great combination!

La-