Sunday, July 18, 2010

Timeless

Lee-1  Lee-2 Lee-3Lee-4
Lee loves clocks. She saw the clock in the studio and wanted to do some photos with it. I’ve been wanting to bring it outside all summer, but the opportunity never arose. So glad it did Friday! The quote in the background of the image says: Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. I found the quote and just thought it was fitting for Lee. She is a gifted writer and voracious reader. One of her favorite books is Pride and prejudice by Jane Austen. Perhaps my favorite book of all time! I just felt her images with her antique books were timeless, and a fitting title for the blog. I could SO see them in black and white or sepia, but then you couldn’t see that gorgeous red hair! I love your photos Lee! And you are pretty outstanding too!

2 comments:

Creative Images by Tammy said...

so cute...the senior, the angle's and that B&W one is THE bomb!

Paula said...

Beautiful images! She looks like a natural in front of the camera.