Friday, July 15, 2011

I remember…..

Sydney-b-6Sydney-B-1Sydney-B-2Sydney-B-4Sydney-B

I remember several years ago, when I photographed Sydney’s sister Alex. I kept wanting to crop in closer and closer because she was so pretty. Well, the same is true for Sydney! Such a beauty! The first one I had to show both the original, and the crop, to show you how one photo can look so different because of the crop.  The third one is just for me because I love it! And the last one…..I could have Photoshopped all those little stray hairs across her face out but…I love that too! So natural and pretty! Sometimes less is more and simpler is better. Definitely so in the case of such a classic beauty like Sydney. Nice to meet you Sydney, you are beautiful inside and out. And, great to catch up Mary Lisa. I know where your girls get their classic beauty and sweet personalities!!

No comments: