Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nutcracker of Parker This Weekend!

Jenna-C1Jenna-C-2Jenna-C-3

Beautiful Jenna (who will be appearing as the Sugar Plum Fairy) came in for some photos before the show this weekend. I’ve been so rushed with Christmas Orders that I only had time for a few quick edits. However, I promised her I would get a couple of sneak peeks up before the show…so here you go Jenna! There was a few more, that I probably liked a bit better, but didn’t have a chance to get to them today. I know I won’t tomorrow or Saturday before I go see you so I thought I would post what I have. You are so gorgeous girl and I can’t wait to see the show on Saturday! If any readers want to buy tickets you can buy them here. Good luck Jenna and you will get a few more sneak peeks after the show.

No comments: